Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Dump Cake

here is the reci for it
1 (29 oz.) can pumpkin
1 c. sugar
1 (13 oz.) can evaporated milk
3 eggs beaten
1 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Ginger
1 box yellow cake mix
1 1/2 cubes (3/4 c.) butter, melted
1 c. pecans, chopped (if you want) I exclude them

Grease 9x13 in pan. Combine first 6 ingredients. Pour into pan. Sprinkle cake mix over top evenly, then sprinkle on the pecans. Pour melted butter over all. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean.

2 comments:

Krista said...

At my mother in laws' this weekend I was looking through a really old church cookbook from somewhere, and this recipe was in it. Basically the same stuff except it was 1/2 c sugar. I thought that was really funny considering what we talked about! ha!

Ryan and Melanie said...

That sounds so yummy!! Thanks for the idea!