Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dollywood

We had the opportunity to go to Dollywood today. Jon and I got hooked up with some season passes. How cool is that! We are very excited to use them. I had an extra ticket so a my new friend Holly came along with her 2 kiddies. Luke and Chloe. Her kids and my 2 are about the same age so it worked out perfect. The boys became fast friends today. Everyone enjoyed themselves and we plan to go back hopefully together sometime. It was so much fun.
Some of my pictures got out of order when I posted them. Oh well.
Ol' Farmer Easton here
Riding the cars. He steered the car pretty good.

Riding in the old car.







Riding the John Deere like a natural



Loved the bee ride

Easton and Luke

Easton on a very large pumpkin
New buddies!

Poser!!!

She loved the duck ride!!

All 4 kids quaking along

The bees are flying

No comments: