Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Babies R Us

Has anyone been to BRUS lately? There is some great/cute stuff there now. I normally have not been a fan of their prints of blankets, bedding, car seats, etc. Since it has always been ooey gooey baby and I am just not that. Thus the reason my kids had their bedding, blankets made that were modern and stylish then, teddy bears, dancing sheep and pastel rainbows. HA! But anyway. There were the cutest blankets I saw today with very modern looking prints and fun stuff. Also the gadgets and new things they have for mom's and babies these days. I wonder how I survived 3 1/2 yrs ago when I had E w/o all these must haves. J/K! It made me feel old just thinking of when I was a baby and obviously did not have 3/4 of the toys, gadgets, etc. that my kids had. But I almost think some of the stuff is so overstimulating that simple toys are good too. I remember just liking a toy for the simple fact it did not make noise. I have seen a bouncer w/ a place to play your ipod. Is that silly? I sorta think so. Why does a baby need to listen to an ipod?

No comments: