Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Silly shots!

Some silly shots over the last week

Makenlee is obsessed w/ shoes. I wonder where she gets it from. HMMM!! So she wears them around with nothing else but a diaper sometimes.

She is also learned how to undress. This is what I found the other day on the floor. Her shirt.

Then this came running out of her bedroom. A topless girl. Again w/ shoes. At least she kept her pants on. She has yet to take those off. Thank God!

This is what I found one night. It made Jon a proud Daddy.

My chunky monkey. He tries to stuff as many as he can in. So silly!


There all in Mom.

Lining up the farm animals.

2 comments:

The Boys and Mommy said...

I can't believe how big E looks. He looks like a little boy....not a toddler anymore.
M is pretty tricky with her ability to take of her shirt already.

rachael said...

Holy cow they are getting big!! It's been a while since I've visited my friends' blogs, b/c I'm so busy with work... thought I'd take a few minutes to look around. Gosh! When did they grow up!? :)