Easton's preschool has a pj party once a month. Last month he missed since we are on vacation. So he was happy to wear his favorite Pj's today. Guess what ones? Pirates! But after I picked him up I needed to run a couple errands but I forgot he was in his PJ's until we are standing in line at the post office and people start looking at him kinda funny. I say, "Oh, today was PJ day at his school and then I forgot that he was in PJ's until we started running errands." Everyone then kinda went oh, wish I was in my jammies.
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
PJ Day at school
Easton's preschool has a pj party once a month. Last month he missed since we are on vacation. So he was happy to wear his favorite Pj's today. Guess what ones? Pirates! But after I picked him up I needed to run a couple errands but I forgot he was in his PJ's until we are standing in line at the post office and people start looking at him kinda funny. I say, "Oh, today was PJ day at his school and then I forgot that he was in PJ's until we started running errands." Everyone then kinda went oh, wish I was in my jammies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Did M get a haircut??
yep, she was growing mullet so I got the back cut in hopes that the front will grow more and will be more even.
Post a Comment