Friday, October 31, 2008

How not to feel guilty...

I have been feeling guilty that I have yet to have more then 1 entry in Makenlee's journal. I journaled her birth-day. That was 4/21/07. I was up to about the time I had Makenlee in Easton's. But then my blog turned into their journals as I did not have time to write on here and then in the journal.

When I would write in Easton's before Makenlee I used to sit and write in the journal as I went through my blog. But now I won't feel as guilty b/c I found away to turn my blog into a book. I found Blurb.com. You can download their free software, "slurp" your blog right off the Internet, and have it printed into hard or soft cover book(s)!! How cool is that!!!

2 comments:

Ryan and Melanie said...

I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE it! I want to do that! Thanks for telling us about it!

The Boys and Mommy said...

That is the greatest thing ever. Thanks for the find. I've often thought the same thing....I don't keep an active journal but I have the blog...and I thought I would have to print each page out. Fabulous!