Wednesday, October 01, 2008

My OCD

I like tidiness in my home. It is not always w/ 2 kids but I still like it. Toys, books, etc. in it's place or put away. So tonight as I am putting E to bed his room was little messy. So I said you need to clean up before bed and when you are done call for me. He says, "But I am tired and I want to go to sleep." First I thought this was funny. So a few minutes go by and he says he is ready for bed. I go to see and there were a few things he did not put away and I say you have to put that game away before bed. He does and then off to dreamland he goes. So I think. Well, 5 min later we hear him whimpering and I go up and ask what is up. He says, "But Mommy my room is still messy. I still need to clean it." I said well then finish cleaning up. Too funny! I have rubbed off on the kid.

No comments: