Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treating Adventure

We normally go to a trunk or treat at nearby church but they did not do it this year. So we were invited over to Lucy's house a friend who is Makenlee's age and we TOTed in their neighborhood. Easton has always been to trunk or treat or Hullabaloo so this was the 1st time TOTing and he got the hang of it real quick. The kids had fun and of course lots of candy. Which will be eaten by Daddy.
Eating dinner. They did a hot dog roast in their backyard fire pit.

I just like that her cup matched her outfit

Easton enjoyed running around the backyard w/ Peter Pan (Lucy's cousin)



She would not wear her ears so we had to hold them on her head for a picture

Why do I try for a family picture?

Sliding before TOTing

"Can I have this?"

"Trick or Treat"

She was very serious w/ her sucker
"Hand over the candy!!"

1 comment:

The Boys and Mommy said...

What a cute minnie and mickey mouse! M looks like such a big girl.