Saturday, October 25, 2008

Night Away

Jon and I just went away for the night. Boy did we need it. It was an all expense paid overnight trip. All we had to pay for was gas. Sweet! I'll take that. We had fun and enjoyed eating our food at a slow pace, going to bed and waking up when WE wanted and most of all just talking uninterrupted. Wow, that was really cool! What rocked even more was I got home to pay the sitter and she said, "No, you are not paying me." I was like even better. I have prayed very hard over the last few months for an opportunity to get away and an opportunity came up and Jon and I jumped on the train out of K-ville. God was good. The kids survived and the house was not a mess. I am so happy!

No comments: