Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin cake

I made a pumpkin dump cake yesterday afternoon. I took it out of the oven to cool on the counter. I went upstairs to get some stuff done and I hear Easton yell, " Mommy, Makenlee is eating the cake." I go downstairs to see her standing on a chair digging in to the cake with her fingers. I look her in the eyes and say, "NO." This was the response I got. Those lil sad eyes! By the way. She took a chair from the living room and pushed into the kitchen and climbed up on it. Smart cookie.

Caught red-handed
After I tell them they can have a little piece. All the tears go away. There is my happy girl.

Easton's eye is on the prize.

2 comments:

Ryan and Melanie said...

Oh how cute! I love her sad eyes! She is so expressive. How are YOU doing?

Jon and Melissa said...

I am loving the cooler weather and fall. YEAH!! I love it. Looks like you has fun w/ the family. I miss my fam so much.