My friend Krista had a baby last month and Makenlee loves her. She always wants to hold her and pat her. It is so sweet. Today Krista came over and as she was getting her out of her car seat Makenlee reached for her like hand her over. It was so cute. Then she kept saying, "baby, baby." Then when Krista put her down M went over and tried to hug her. She loves babies.
Pointing to Kenna's eyes. Makenlee likes to point out body parts.





2 comments:
Hey. We had fun with you guys yesterday! I forgot to tell you, when I got both kids loaded up & the stroller finally put away, I realized Kenna had totally pooped all over herself. Out her diaper, up her back, kind of thing. So I have Z crying in the back cuz he didn't want to go and K crying in the front seat as I'm trying to change her. Fun times! Got her changed, got 2 min down the road & she was hungry. It took us forever to get home! :)
girl you should have called me. I would have helped you.
Post a Comment