Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dates w/ the kids

No we are not inter-breeding here. HA! Jon and I have been huge advocates of taking the kids out on dates. Just 1 on 1 while the other kid stays home w/ the other parent. Easton loves this special time w/ each of us and loves the 1 on 1 attn. What kid would not? But I have enjoyed taking him out. The stuff we have done lately has not cost a thing which is always a bonus. But I love the time we get to do something out of the norm or something that is fun to do w/ just 1 vs. 2. I get my special times w/ Makenlee while E is at p-school. Even when it was just E before M was born we would do dates w/ him but now that he is older he obvioulsy loves it more and more. He loves going on adventures w/ Daddy. He loves Jon so much and is all about Daddy these days.

2 comments:

The Boys and Mommy said...

That is so sweet. It's those moments that you all will cherish. Good idea!

Ryan and Melanie said...

Such a great idea...we haven't started that yet but want to...