
I saw this on Mama Manifesto and thought it was pretty funny. So just for fun, if you could write some New Year's Resolutions for your own kids, what would they be?
Here are my resolutions for E and M
Easton
-I will put my toys away with as much enthusiasm as I had when I took everything out and started playing with it.
-I will have a better attitude when my parents tell me do something. I will listen the first time, obey the first time and not throw a fit.
-I will eat new foods instead of flat out refusing b/c I don't like the way it looks. One bite is all you have to take.
Makenlee
-I will potty train rather quickly and easily.
-I won't throw fits b/c Mommy wants me to wear to something other then my red coat, ladybugs boots or Minnie mouse shoes.
-I won't be so stubborn and defiant.
-I won't scream and squeal at ear piercing decibels.
Here are my resolutions for E and M
Easton
-I will put my toys away with as much enthusiasm as I had when I took everything out and started playing with it.
-I will have a better attitude when my parents tell me do something. I will listen the first time, obey the first time and not throw a fit.
-I will eat new foods instead of flat out refusing b/c I don't like the way it looks. One bite is all you have to take.
Makenlee
-I will potty train rather quickly and easily.
-I won't throw fits b/c Mommy wants me to wear to something other then my red coat, ladybugs boots or Minnie mouse shoes.
-I won't be so stubborn and defiant.
-I won't scream and squeal at ear piercing decibels.





No comments:
Post a Comment