Saturday, January 24, 2009

B-day fun for Jon and Easton

Birthdays are HUGE in my book. I often make them into week long events. So Jon's b-day was Wednesday and Easton's Tuesday. Since it has been cold here there was not much to do on Jon's actual b-day (except eat, HA) plus Easton had pre-school so I wanted to do something special with all of us as a family. Friday it was a pretty nice day in the 60's so I surprised Jon and we went out to the NASCAR speedway in Sieverville and he and Easton can raced cars. They had fun.
My Guys....

Daddy taking Easton for a spin on the big track

E loved it. Another car spun out and Easton said to Jon, "Ha Ha you crashed."


Drove the car on Baby Bristol



Driving the trucks. He takes his driving seriously.



Poor Makenlee could do nothing outside. She was too short. She was quite sad.

No comments: