Tuesday, January 27, 2009

4 years ago....

We meet our son Easton Jonathan. My water broke at 11pm on 1/26 and he was born at 12:07pm on January 27th. The adventure of parenting began....
Before the hardcore contractions started. I was still smiling here...Oh, I thought this won't be that bad. Life is so good.....

We took lots of pictures and thought this will be so fun.....

Then they started and I was not happy and very uncomfortable. I did not want to post this pic b/c well I am not looking my best. Oh, well. That is why they call it labor, right!

Jon gettting some ZZZ since it was the middle of the night...
Having a snack while I labor. He asked if it was ok and I said it was.

NOTE THE NEXT 2 PICS are out of order. BUT OH, WELL!!!

Daddy and his boy.
Our boy was 7lbs 13 oz and 22 inches long

We meet

We become a family of 3

My precious boy

Daddy holding his baby boy

All his brown hair which had flocks of gold highlights throughout.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Seriously...you had a labor of 1 hour? Or did you mean 12:07 pm like lunchtime so it was 13 hours?

Jon and Melissa said...

13 hours.