Jon celebrated his 33rd b-day today. Woot Woot!!! We had a fab day together and as a family. We enjoyed all the free food that you get to have on your b-day at restaurants. We still have more places to hit up too. They give you a week after your b-day. YUMMY!!!
Easton was very excited to sing happy b-day to Daddy tonight. He loves b-days as much as I do so it makes it even funnier to celebrate. We decorated the house so when Jon got home this morning he was surprised.
Since Jon is 33. I decided to write 3+3=6 things I love the most about my hubbycakes.
1. Awesome hubby who serves me daily, dates me and wants to know my heart
2. Great Daddy. The kids adore him. He bathes them, changes diapers and never gripes.
3. Follows and serves Jesus daily
4. He is funny and witty
5. The man is so PATIENT
6. Kind hearted and very optimistic
We love you Jon (Daddy) and we are glad you had a great day!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment