Jon and I had a great day and part of the night celebrating our anniversary. That is until we were coming home from dinner and he started vomiting. That and vomits friend stayed with him all night. Poor hubby. But here are pics from our day and dinner.
We hit some of our fave places from CA that were in Nashville.

We got there right at lunch time and went to
Baja Fresh. YUMMY!!

Then Trader Joe's for some stocking up. I seriously miss that store
desperately. Hard to find healthy stuff like that for a decent price around here.

I wore heels. I seriously have not worn heels in so long. I had to relearn. I loved it though. These suckers were saucy and fun. But man my flip flop,
croc wearing feet were purring.

Then dinner was at
Maggiano's where we gorged out on family style dinner. I seriously did not eat a whole meal till dinner tonight. I was so full from last night.

We stayed at a awesome hotel downtown. I guess they refurbished it. We had a suite. What was sweeter is it was free.
2 comments:
Happy anniversary!!! You both look so nice all gussied up!
How fun! Except for the up-chuck. The shoes are great!
Post a Comment