Sunday, January 25, 2009

550

I have had this blog since September of 2006 when we moved here.
I have posted 55o post now. So fun!!!

3 comments:

rachael said...

Wow! That's awesome! I didn't even think about counting posts... I'll have to check now. I think we started our blog just before you in '06, when we found out we were pregnant w/ Iris... okay, but I have half the posts that you do! You go, mama!

rachael said...

Oh, and I wanted to say that I love that family picture of you guys in your header. You all look great. You are good about getting professional family pictures done. Jason's not really on board with that (it's like pulling teeth), but I think it's time for a family foto shoot, Target-style! (haha - or somewhere like that)

Jon and Melissa said...

Rach, it is on the dashboard on the blog page it tells you how many posts you have. I just thought wow I have posted 550 times. Youzers!!!P.S. Jon is not a huge fan either but he humors me. HA! Thus the reason it has been nearly 2 yrs since the last time. HA!! I can't do a studio fam pic more then once a yr myself. Too stuffy. I like the natural, outside, candid pics so much more anyway. We try that 2x a yr. But w/ my 2 monkeys it is getting harder since they are well monkeys. Yes, you started your blog before ours. We moved 9/06 and that is when we started it.