Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fun times at Dollywood

We took the kiddies to Dollywood yesterday. It was a great time to go as it was not really that cold and not really crowded.
E liked all the reindeer's
E drove Daddy around. He drove really well.

"Why can't I ride?

Easton told Daddy not too spin too much.



Veggie Tale Roller Coaster

E's fave ride. The Bee Ride

E says "Ah, pickles" all the time so we thought it this was funny.

M liked the lights she kept pulling at them and putting on her hand.

This pic is funny. It look like E is getting shocked!

Snow from the Polar Express Movie. Can you see it in her hair?

In the Polar Express 4D Experience. He actually wore the glasses the whole time.

M had her hat over her eyes and she kept running with it like that
Running

Then she fell. What a mean Mom to take a pic.

She loved running all over the place. Luckily it was not busy.

Happy Girl

The parade we waited to see lasted a mere 5 minutes.

The mascots



Eating the treat of the night. Kettle corn. Yummy!
"Can I have some sissy?"

1 comment:

Krista said...

Looked like you guys had tons of fun! I loved the pic of her running with the hat & then falling. I would have taken it, too! :)