Until Thanksgiving I decided I will randomly blog what I am thankful for. So here it goes.
I am so very thankful for my stud muffin.
I married my best friend nearly 7 years ago. He loves Jesus w/ all his heart and he serves Him daily. I am blessed to be his wife and so thankful he puts up w/ me and my varying moods and antics. HA! That takes a real man. He is a AWESOME DAD. Which makes me love him more and more everyday. God allowed him a to have a job last year that did us well financially (at times) but took him away from home a lot. A month ago he walked away from it b/c he could not stand not seeing his family and well the job was not making him much money. He is in a new job that allows him to see the kids and I so much more and our lives are so much fuller now b/c of the sacrifice he made. He serves me daily which is amazing and very much appreciated. I love him so much. Thanks for being my helpmate and person I share life with.
Now walk w/ me down memory lane. These are some of the many pictures that are my favorites.











1 comment:
What a sweet blog dedicated to your man. You two are a lucky couple. I just LOVE the picture of Jon and M where she is in the pink dress and Jon is in brown and she is hugging him and you see half her face....awe! It is such an awesome and beautiful shot.
Post a Comment