Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

What I am thankful for this year.....Jon, Easton and Makenlee. I am thankful that Jesus is my savior. I am thankful that I have a stud muffin husband who is so awesome, kind and is my best friend. I am thankful my kids are best friends and they adore and love each other so much. I am thankful my kids have a Dad that is a REAL Dad who steps up, leads and changes diapers and does baths w/o complaining. He is an active participant in their lives. I am thankful my husband helps daily parent our children.

I am thankful for a rockin small group that we get to lead and shepherd in the journey of life. I am thankful for awesome worship songs by my fave Hillsong and David Crowder. I am thankful my kids love to dance and sing to worship music too.

I am thankful for food in the fridge, a heater, and a car that runs. I am so thankful for consignment sales where I find rad deals, clearance at stores, free stuff at the store when I use my coupons, and hand me downs. I am thankful for free things and hook ups that have randomly come our way this year.

I am thankful for date nights w/ stud muffin, dates w/ the kiddies 1 on 1. I am thankful to grocery shop by myself b/c stud muffin is home more now. I am thankful E has school 2 days a week and he loves it and I love that I get to have only 1 kid for 4 1/2 hrs . I am thankful for our chiropractor, Andrew. I am so thankful for reconciliation. I am thankful my kids have awesome grandparents that love to see them and spoil them.

I am thankful for peppermint hot chocolate, hanging w/ friends, bunko nights, getting to bake from scratch. I am thankful I have connected w/ old friends through facebook. I am thankful for my blog and my friends blogs. I am thankful stud muffin is home more and we can be a family. I am thankful for provision.

I am thankful for you!!! What are you thankful for?

No comments: