Tuesday, November 11, 2008

School vs. Church

This was the convo Jon had w/ Easton yesterday after school.

Jon-"So how was school today buddy?"
Easton- "Good."
Jon- "So what did you learn today?"
Easton " It is school not church Dad."

Well, then I guess we are wasting our money b/c he is not learning. Ha! He actually has learned a lot. I have been very happy with everything there.

This is another funny story.

He learned this song/prayer that he says when we pray before our meals.

It goes like this
Thank you Jesus Thank you Jesus
For our food For our food
and the many blessings and the many blessings
amen amen

While a few weeks ago I put him to bed and he wanted to say his bedtime prayers so I said ok.
He starts singing the song like above and I was about to stop him to say we sing that when we eat and he goes

Thank you Jesus Thank you Jesus
For night night For night night
and the many blessings and the many blessings
amen amen

I am so glad I did not as what he said was so cute

No comments: