Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So I have slacked off

I have become a slacker blogger. I had every intention of blogging everyday bwtn Halloween and Thanksgiving sharing each day what I was thankful for. Well, that did not happen. Life has been CRAZY at the Cox house. Crazier then normal imagine that. I got a p/t job working at Children's hospital. But I have been working close to f/t the last 2 1/2 weeks b/c I have been in training. So life has been nuts. But life should get back to normal (by the way, what is normal) in December. Wait pause that. No, December is nuts w/ Christmas and all the festivities. Maybe January. Nope, Gotta an anniversary to celebrate and Jon and Easton's B-day to plan and party down at. Ok, life will slow down for me in February. AHH, can't wait till then!!!!
So I decided to put it all in one post. See below.

But the 3 things I am so thankful for I posted on and that is stud muffin, Easton and Makenlee. I am also thankful for Jesus but I don't have any pics of him.

No comments: