Makenlee already has an opinion on what she wants to wear. God help me. Seriously she is 19 mo. old. She protests if you put something on and she does not like. She will strip. I am not kidding. She will take it off. So what do I do? Well, I give in and let her wear whatever most of the time. She is my 2nd and seriously have bigger issues to deal w/ then a ragamuffin dressed girl.
This was today. Can you say ragamuffin?? She was totally mismatched with her Minnie shoes. But I said, "Oh, well." You are only young once. By the way she loves hats now. She went through a phase where she'd rip them off. She is obsessed with jackets too. She wore her red pea coat over her jammies the other night. She definitely has an opinion and let's it be known to the world if she does not get her way. We have no idea who she gets that from.





4 comments:
So I'm totally laughing at my computer right now!!! ha ha "we have no idea where she gets that from..." :)
Gee...that is so funny! The apple definitely doesn't fall far from the tree...she is definitely her Mother's daughter!
Must be from Jon!!! I am so not like that. I resent that you all would think that. HA!!!
Post a Comment