Monday, November 10, 2008

I am thankful for Easton Jonathan "E"

I am so thankful for my Easton boy. He is my sweet, loving, caring boy. He is so funny and full of imagination. I love that he LOVES and ADORES Makenlee. He has such a tender heart toward her especially but to others too. It almost makes me cry daily the way he loves on Makenlee and is just so sweet. He protects her and cherishes her. God bless Makenlee's future husband. Not only does that boy have to go through Jon but then Easton. Man, that will be tough.
Easton provides lots of laughter to our house with all the silly things he says and ideas he communicates.
So silly

Chesser

At his 3rd b-day party

Is that not love?

2 cuties

2 months
13 months. He was stylin to go to church that night.

Being silly at Grandpa and Grammie's house

At the Aquarium in Chattanooga

Tenderness

No comments: