Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Water Table Fun

The kids played with the water table today before nap. They had fun and were enjoying the spring weather. I stripped them down as they got very wet.


3 comments:

The Boys and Mommy said...

Looks like its warming up out there. Those table are the best entertainment for kids.

Ryan and Melanie said...

we got M that watertable for her first b-day and she still loves it!! B thinks it is the best thing! however, they have changed it since we got it which is good b/c ours leaks out of the drain! :)

Jon and Melissa said...

we got ours last year and it does not have a drain. Which I sorta would like instead of having to flip it over everytime I need to drain the thing. This is funny, you wrote "we got M that watertable for her first b-day" And I was like you bought Makenlee a water table, but then I was like duh. Makena....Cause i sometimes say M too. Good thing the boys have diff first letter. Then it would get way confusing.