Thursday, April 10, 2008
Now I am mad
So I am watching American Idol right now and they sang Shout to Lord. Last night I thought it was cool. Not anymore. One chick is singing it in a top that reveals her midriff and I am thinking yeah, that would happen in church. Not!! Plus when you sing a song like that you should mean it. Not just sing it to sing it. It is an act of praise to the Lord. I know a couple of them are Christians but I can guarantee they all are not. So now I am mad. ERRR!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
It's just like on "So You Think You Can Dance" last season where one of the dancers did her solo to "I Can Only Imagine" in a halter top exposing her stomach and chest. I guess even when we're supposed to be praising the Lord we can't do it modestly.
Post a Comment