Saturday, April 12, 2008
No nap for the little misses
I put Makenlee down for a nap at the normal time and I went to do some chores. After I was done I went to call Jon on my cell phone but I could not find my cell phone. I thought it was in my sweatshirt pocket but it was not there. So I called it from the home phone. Sure enough it rings in Makenlee's room and she starts crying. She stops after a minute or so then about 20 minutes later she starts crying again. Stops and then like 10 minutes same thing starts crying. The darn cell phone keeps ringing and she can't sleep. So I decide well I am going to give up on her taking a nap. Well, she never really got one. But what was funny is it was in her crib so it must have fell out of my pocket as I put her to bed. Poor girl!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment