So since Easton was sick a few weeks ago he has been asking for apple juice. He does not normally drink it so I told him you can only drink it when you are sick so he says to me, "I want to be sick."
I have a friend that is moving and she had to get rid of a lot of stuff b/c they are majorly downsizing so she gave the kids some toys, books, clothes, all these leap frog educational toys. She really blessed the kids let's just say. Well, Easton got this really cool v-tech book that talks, plays music and is really interactive. He took it in the car yesterday and was playing with it. When we got back in the car to go back home I gave the book to Makenlee to distract her so I could buckle her in her car seat. Easton said, "I want the book." I said, "After Makenlee is done." All the way I home he says, "Makenlee is done. Makenlee is done." She was not. He just wanted it back.
Saturday, April 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment