Today we celebrate our daughter's 1st b-day. I am amazed that she is already 1. Time does fly. We have had a whirlwind weekend so I will post pictures later. We fell so blessed by our little girl. She has brought so much joy to our lives and our faith and trust in God has grown through the last year of her life. We praise Jesus for her. She is His little princess given to us to draw closer to Him. Thank you Jesus!!!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Happy Birthday Makenlee
Today we celebrate our daughter's 1st b-day. I am amazed that she is already 1. Time does fly. We have had a whirlwind weekend so I will post pictures later. We fell so blessed by our little girl. She has brought so much joy to our lives and our faith and trust in God has grown through the last year of her life. We praise Jesus for her. She is His little princess given to us to draw closer to Him. Thank you Jesus!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Happy birthday, Makenlee!! May God bless your second year as much as He's blessed your first!!
Post a Comment