Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Watch what you say

Easton has really picked up on what we say and at times taken it quite literal. Which I am not to happy about. Jon has always told Easton that since he has a little sister he has to protect her and watch out for her. So 2 weeks ago we are all at Sprout and this little boy accidentally knocked Makenlee over. Easton goes up and says, "I am going to push that little boy that hurt Makenlee." I am glad he wants to protect her but I really don't want him beating other kids up. Ha.
Today Jon was pinching his butt and saying, "I am pinching your butt." They were laughing and I said Jon, "You can't do that he is going to think it is ok and do it to other kids and then we will get a call from school." After Jon leaves Easton comes up to me and says, " I pinch your butt." I said, " No you won't."

No comments: