Sunday, April 27, 2008

Discovery Museum

Since we had to be out of the house for a day and a half b/c we were getting new floor. I decided to go to Chattanooga. There were other moms that I knew that were going to the discovery museum for a playdate. Stacey and I decided to spend the night though since we were all exhausted from a long day. The kids had tons of fun and of course had more fun when we had a sleepover w/ 4 kids.
All the kids packed in the van. We made a stop at Smoothie King on the way out for some nourishment. You can only see Sammie and E since Casey and Makenlee are rear facing. I meant to get a picture of them but forgot too.

Sammie saying, "Come on Easton." She loves telling him what to do. She is like his big sister Stacey and I decided. She is always looking out for Easton and always wants to help him. She will be a good Mama or a bossy wife. Ha.

Makenlee loved the water room.

Splish Splash

Playing in the market area


E loved the dino room


Sammie and E liked the water room too

Makenlee and Abby had a ball splashing. Their little faces are so cute.


On the roof of the museum is an outdoor play area with all these cool things for the kids to do. Of course Makenlee wants to do whatever braa braa is doing.
Trying to make the wheel go around



Climbing on everything. There is no stopping this girl.



Her play area that she was trying to climb over the wall to get to me. Silly girl!!

No comments: