Saturday, April 05, 2008
Treat
We have been working with Easton on good/positive behavior. He is a good kid but there are some minor issues we are working on. Well, lately I have been telling him if he obeys or if he does what I want him to do he will get a treat. Trying to reinforce the positive behavior w/ a little bribery. Ha. Well, today I had a sale early in the morning. I had no sitter so I had to take him. I despise having to take both kids with me as sometimes it can be a little crazy with people and he wants to play with the toys and won't stay with me. So I told him if he obeyed and stayed with me he'd get a special treat. Well, it totally worked out as they let us in before 8am and there was like maybe 10 people in front of me and it was in a small area so he could look at toys if he wanted and I still could shop. Low and behold he literally was next to me the whole time. He really obeyed. So I bought him a toy that was like a $1. So no big deal. Well, I am getting ready to sale some stuff so I am going through his clothes, toys, etc. I found some shoes that I did not know fit him anymore so I told him I needed to try them on him. He says, " Do I get a treat?" I said, " No, you just need to let mommy do this." Smart kid!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment