I was doing a load of laundry and the kids were playing in Easton's room. I walked back in after a few minutes and this is what I found. She is a monkey climber just like big brother. She climbed on his train table and on top of his little people's garage. Then I got her down and she crawled over to his bed and climbed up on top of it. She is a daredevil. I have caught her in the bathroom too trying to climb the counter no joke. I guess when you hear never leave your children unattended that is why. She has great balance so I don't worry too much. Maybe her future is gymnastics.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
my son used to climb everything, book shelves, dressers, drawers in the kitchen, things he stacked together, It was never ending.
Post a Comment