Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Makenlee gets some string band aids!!

Makenlee fell off her tricycle and landed on her bum but then in the process of falling bit through her lower lip from top to bottom. So she needed 2 stitches in her bottom lip along the lip line. Ouch! But she did not cry and was a total toughie when the put the stitches in. That's my girl! No fear and no pain. The nurse called them string band-aids. I like that....We survived her first ER visit.
Just waiting

We passed the time by climbing on the bed and acting rather monkey like

All numbed up and ready for my stitches

Fat lip

All ready to go home

"I am ready to leave. Where are my discharge papers??"

Still cute even if she had to get 2 stitches in her lower lip

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I can't believe she was so good for the stitches! That's awesome! Go Makenlee!!