So I have had to use my old (very slow) camera the last week or so since my new (cool, super fast) camera is at the camera hospital in NY. I found some old pictures from when I took E to the Mall for Handy Manny goes green event. We planted flowers in a flowerpot, decorated a tool box, watched a new Handy Manny episode and then we recycled water bottles and got 4 new reusable bottles from the Disney store. (side note, 3 of the 4 reusable bottles are in our recycle bin b/c once dropped they shatter not made w/ the best material) Anyway we had a fun afternoon just E and I. By the way to see if there is kidgit events at your local mall go to simon mall. We love the kidgit events.
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment