Monday, May 11, 2009

My lovely Mother's Day

It seems every year Mother's Day gets better for me as my kids grow. The kids made me super cute cards with reasons why they love me....E's was I love Mommy because she takes me to Chili's ( his fave restaurant these days and asks to go there all time ). Makenlees's was I love my Mommy because she always makes me pretty.
Jon made me cinnamon roll french toast. It was so yummy and probably one of the best one's I have had. Then we went to UT gardens and walked around. Then to TGIFriday's where we all ate for $10.83. Yes, since all there salads and sandwiches are $5 each. The kids eat free Sunday-Thursday. Jon nad I drank the kids free drinks. Plus Mother's got a free dessert and a coupon emailed for a free entree just for coming in on Mother's Day. Can you say,"SCORE" Then came home took a nap and enjoyed the rest of the day at home....A blessed Mother's day fror this Mama!!!
Mommy and her cutie pies!!


These 2 have my heart

Another lame attempt at a photo
P.S. This is with are VERY SLOW old camera. But the new one came back all fixed and ready to be used. YIPEE!!







No comments: