I am a huge deal seeker. I love finding deals. I like getting cheap or free stuff. This was what I got at Target this week. I bought 32 items for a mere $18. Yep, most of it was free. The only thing I really was paying for was the frozen Bertolli meals since they were $4 something after coups. But b/c I bought 3 I got a $5 gift card so it sorta off set the purchase....Even better. All the rest was FREE or maybe .10 after coups!!
There is so much to know about coups. My friend, Audrey wants me to start a blog. But I have to come up with a catchy name....Anyway I have so many bottles of salad dressing right now but I am stockpiling it b/c rt. now all these stores have it on sale and the coups match the sale. Each store goes through a 12 week sale cycle. So 12 weeks the stores have there let's say frozen stuff on sale at rock bottom price then it maybe it goes to condiments/Salad dressing/BBQ sauces....If you stockpile during those times you get the best deals and it lasts you for awhile...Make sense!! I was getting Cottenelle toilet paper for free at Kroger and I had so many packs it was insane. I just recently ran out b/c I stockpiled it for 4 months or so.
Our church opened a food pantry and I now have some extra things to donate to. Love it!!
I used to do grocerygame.com back in CA. Then once we moved the deals were not so great since Kroger (Ralph's in CA) only doubled up to .50 cents. So if I had a $1 coup. I only got a $1.00 vs $2 like I did in CA....
So without further a do here is where I get my list for Target , Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, and Kroger





1 comment:
Hey, guess what? Ralph's no longer doubles the dollar coupons. grr....I love getting good deals too! Come up with that name because I wanted to see all of your great ideas!
Post a Comment