My due date with Makenlee was 5/4/07. Praise the Lord she decided to come on her own at 38 weeks and 1 day. I really get quite emotional over my children's birthdays. But I am extra emotional over Makenlee maybe because she is a girl and most likely our last. Or maybe it is all we went through while I was preg w/ her. But I am so truly thankful for her, her life and the miracles and protection God had over her and I while I was preg. She is my love. I am on the verge of tears typing this b/c she means so much to our family. She brings me so much joy and brought me to a new level w/ the Lord that now I am truly thankful for. 2 years ago I was freaked out and worried. But good ol hindsight and perspective is pretty awesome.
These pics were taken on 5/4/07

Oh, my has she grown!!!
She had this cute little outfit w/ a hat and bib that all had an M on them.

Easton was and still is the best big brother to her. He loves to shower her with lots of affection even 2 years later.....Again so thankful they love each other so much.


Look how small E is too!!
Don't you love to look at old pictures and relive those memories. Well, I do. I just love to see how much the kids grow and mature.
No comments:
Post a Comment