I have been subing for the last 2 weeks at a preschool like program at a church I used to go to Mom's grp at. Well, I take the kids w/ me when I sub and they then go into their age approraiate class. The class E is in is AWESOME....I serioiusly think the ladies in that class do an unbelievable job. I underestimated it b/c it was a new program and I did not enroll him in it b/c you just never buy a car in the first year of being manufactured. At least that was the analogy I used...Well, I wish I would have put him in it b/c Lori and Cindy are great and taught those kids so much....Anyway, E was in their class today and they had their end of the year program today. Since he was there last week he got to be in it this week since he practiced and made his clown hat. It was a clown show. So cute....All the kids were clowns and they did different circus acts.....
Thursday, May 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment