Picture that needs to be at the end of this post. I hate when I do this....OOPS!
Read on...

Jenny turned 1. She had a Build a Bear party.
They picked out their animal..

.Each got a teddy bear.
Waiting to get the bear stuffed

"Is it my turn yet?"

M's bear getting stuffed.

Just perfect for a cuddle

E got to do the peddle and stuff his.

Then they picked out an outfit and E picked out a baseball
outfit for his

M's was a spring outfit.

The kids and their bears

Waiting to box them up

The b-day girl

Her cake

She really liked it.

Someone really enjoyed their cake
1 comment:
Hey Melissa!
Thanks for the comments. We should make it to Knoxville at some point this summer and I totally want to check out the cloth diaper shop. I've never been in one!!
We just bought Charlie the britax frontier (it's very similar to the graco nautilus). I figure we will get our money out of it. The new baby will take over his marathon at some point and eventually gracie can go into the frontier and charlie can go into a cheaper booster if need be! With our third on the way I know we will use all our seats alot!
Post a Comment