Sunday, December 07, 2008

Latest outift

Her is another picture of our lil fashion plate. Yes, she is wearing TWO jackets and she would have been had a complete outfit and matched if it was not for the argyle gray and pink hat she was ADAMANT on wearing. She is So obsessed with her Minnie shoes so looks like I will be looking for things to match them as the ragamuffin look is driving my nuts.

3 comments:

rachael said...

Yay for the ragamuffin look! I love it! (but I completely understand why it would drive mommy crazy after a while) Iris was adamant about wearing her apple pjs today (out to Target), so whatever, right? Pick your battles, I reminded myself. And she has a meltdown at least once a day about what she wants to wear. It's great... I think.

Ryan and Melanie said...

How funny! She does look cute!

Jon and Melissa said...

M is almost 20 mo. Did it start this early w/ Iris?

Mel-Did Makena go through this?

I am just pulling my hair out w/ how early she is pulling total GIRL shinanigans! AHHH! If this is how it is now what will 2 and 3 yrs old be?