Jon and I got our Christmas present early from my parents. A new camera. It is a sweet toy. Needless to say Jon and I are taking pictures of everything as it is so cool to have something that takes pics super quick and clear. Our old one we got the week before we found out we were preggo w/ Easton boy so much needed.
I am now determined to get a good pic of all 4 of us looking and smiling.
This bad boy could do it!!
The other night Jon was sitting on the couch taking pics of the tree and ornaments and a cross we have on our wall. So I am looking at them and I notice the nose on the snowman ornament is rubbed off and the cob web in my cross. Hillarious what a good zoom can do. I never noticed it before. HA!
The other night Jon was sitting on the couch taking pics of the tree and ornaments and a cross we have on our wall. So I am looking at them and I notice the nose on the snowman ornament is rubbed off and the cob web in my cross. Hillarious what a good zoom can do. I never noticed it before. HA!





No comments:
Post a Comment