Tuesday, December 23, 2008
The Christmas Card...
How I love doing my Christmas card/photo/letter and how I love getting them. It is so fun to see how the families have grown and kids growing and maturing over the years. I also love the letters that catch you up on the year. Love it all! But why is it getting that perfect shot is so stressful. Kids looking one way, not smiling, picking noses, me the mom pulling my hair out and screaming, bribing, coaxing, etc. doing whatever to get them to look and smile at the SAME time. Why don't I send that pic out. B/c I want everyone on my list to see my family happy and so attentive...Ha! I have a new respect for the whole drama that entails Christmas card pics. I would one yr. like to send a picture that entails the stress. But I will probably just keep trying. I always tell the photographer I just need 1 shot that is all. But it makes great memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment