Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy B-day Jesus Party

We had our 3rd annual Happy B-day Jesus party. I tried doing it with the kids friend's outside of small grp but with school schedules I could never find a day that would work for everyone so we did it at small group this year. We have 13 kids between all the couples so it was more then enough fun.
Easton was really into this year. Maybe b/c he is obsessed w/ b-day's as much as I am. But the kids all got to decorate cupcakes. A party w/o cupcakes is not a party in our book. Ha! We only got pics of them decorating the cupcakes. It is always fun to have the kids bring a gift to donate for a child who may not get any other gift this year. It also is teaching our kids the act of giving to others. Other then planning my own kids b-day party this is one of my fave things to do with them.
Here is 1/2 the kids decorating
Jaylon and Jonah decorating
E, Clay and M

Showing off his cupcake


Yummy! A frosting stache!!




1 comment:

rachael said...

Happy Birthday, Jesus! party is the BEST! I love starting off December with the right mindset.