Saturday, December 20, 2008

letter to Christmas dress deisgners

Dear Dressmaker,

Why do you design dresses for little girls that are sleeveless? Christmas dresses are worn in the winter not summer. Thus the need for warmth. OK, granted if you live in a sunny place like CA. It is not a big deal. But I live in TN and it is getting a bit cold, rainy and wet here. Plus don't you know tans have faded by December so I don't want to show off my baby girls white arms if I do not have too. Don't worry I bought a dress w/ sleeves last year for her but just an note for the future. People say well, put a sweater on her. Well, that is fine and dandy but sometimes they don't match right and well, I like my girl to match (even though she could care less at times).

Sincerely,

A distressed mother

1 comment:

Ryan and Melanie said...

Hi! I am with you! It is cold here so sleeveless is not good! I hear you girl!@!!!!!