Here is our Christmas card and letter for all my bloggy friends I do not have addresses for. If you are dying for a hard copy then email me or post a comment and send me your address and I will send you one. If not enjoy it online.

The pics of the kids in blue and pink were taken when it was like 40 degrees outside. Way too cold but they managed to smile in a couple.
Cox Family Highlights of 2008
-Easton started preschool in August. He loves it and is learning so much there. He does a lot of fun things and brings home some cool art projects. He will be 4 years old in January. He is a funny little boy and he loves to make us laugh with all the things he says. He started AWANAS this Fall and learns a bible verse every week. He enjoys it a lot.
-Makenlee Avery is 19 months now. She is all GIRL but she is one tough cookie too!! She loves to dress up and wear fun hats, shoes and dresses. She has quite the Miss Independent I think I am bigger then I am attitude. It is very fun to watch her grow and also to see how she loves her big brother. Easton adores her too.
-Melissa started working part time at Children’s Hospital in the admitting department in November.
-Jon is working at a local grocery store now and we all enjoy him being home a lot more now due to his hours.
-We took our first family road trip to Barron, WI in July to go to Jon’s grandfather’s funeral. The 15 hour drive through the night sure was fun
The kids slept the whole night and did great for the reminder of the drive.
We did enjoy seeing all the family and now we know the kids do well on long drives like that.
.
-We got to take a family vacation to Hilton Head, SC and Savannah GA in September.
We enjoyed it so much and it was great to be at the beach again.
Cox Family Highlights of 2008
-Easton started preschool in August. He loves it and is learning so much there. He does a lot of fun things and brings home some cool art projects. He will be 4 years old in January. He is a funny little boy and he loves to make us laugh with all the things he says. He started AWANAS this Fall and learns a bible verse every week. He enjoys it a lot.
-Makenlee Avery is 19 months now. She is all GIRL but she is one tough cookie too!! She loves to dress up and wear fun hats, shoes and dresses. She has quite the Miss Independent I think I am bigger then I am attitude. It is very fun to watch her grow and also to see how she loves her big brother. Easton adores her too.
-Melissa started working part time at Children’s Hospital in the admitting department in November.
-Jon is working at a local grocery store now and we all enjoy him being home a lot more now due to his hours.
-We took our first family road trip to Barron, WI in July to go to Jon’s grandfather’s funeral. The 15 hour drive through the night sure was fun
The kids slept the whole night and did great for the reminder of the drive.
We did enjoy seeing all the family and now we know the kids do well on long drives like that.
.
-We got to take a family vacation to Hilton Head, SC and Savannah GA in September.
We enjoyed it so much and it was great to be at the beach again.





1 comment:
Thank you for your letter!!! I am doing ours tomorrow...yea, I am way late! It is coming!!!!!
Post a Comment