Sunday, September 28, 2008

2 years...

We have officially been Tennesseans for 2 years. 2 years ago we moved x-country. We packed up the moving truck and started this crazy adventure. I will say it is nothing like we thought it would be. The struggles we thought we would have were not even an issue and the things we thought would be easy, well that is not the case. But we still truck along and trust and hope in the Lord for our every need. We have learned a lot since we have been here and for that we are thankful. We take nothing for granted anymore and we have really found out what it means to be a family and have a marriage that takes a lot of team work. I am so thankful for Jon and his solid faith and trust. I am so proud of him and it is awesome to see God in him. He loves and serves us with so much love.

1 comment:

The Boys and Mommy said...

We miss you guys! But, we are so happy for you guys. You really have settled in and started to make roots.