Sunday, September 07, 2008

Vacation is here :)

We are on vacation this week in Hilton Head, SC. Jon and I have not had a "real" vacation since we found out we were pregnant w/ Easton in May of 2004. My definition of vacation is different then his. Jon thinks I had a vacation when I went to CA last year. I would call that a trip since I was on my own with the kids for 11 days. We have had many trips. But trips are different then vacations. Vacation to me is relaxation, respite and always involves beach. Ha! I love the beach. Also vacation is totally different when you add kids to the mix. So that is an adjustment and some attitude change too. But thus far it has been very fun and it is a blast to be all together since we rarely get to spend quality time together due to Jon's job hours. The weather has been sunny and beautiful. We are hoping the storms and warnings stay far far away from here so we can enjoy our VACATION and it does not end up just being a trip. By the way the beach is so different here on the East Coast too. I like it I think a little better.

No comments: