Sunday, September 21, 2008

songs

I added this play list. It kinda reminds me of a ipod. You can add songs, take songs out. Blah blah. I love to listen to music. But sometimes it will be on and I am not really listening to the words. But lately I have. These songs that I specifically choose are songs that have really spoke to me. That have given me encouragement. I hope you enjoy them. Listening to music has also made me stop and be still for a few moments and listen. I love how you can listen to a song and you think that is how I feel or how I think. They put a song to how I feel. How often in this busy world do we stop and be still. It never happens. I know for me my world is busy busy. But I am intentionally trying to stop and be still for moments in my day. Even if it is to just listen to either silence (which is rare in my home) or to a song.

No comments: